I am over halfway through my Anno Davinci. It is time to cram since I am behind. Looking over the original plan from last September, I am going to think about the following things.
1) Some relief or sculpture copies are still needed. Providentially, I just bought an all white statue.
2) I will not do a whole separate section of one object from different angles. I will just apply this exercise to the other subjects left like with the drapery.
3) Get going with the objects in motion, my kids.
4) Be brave with the memory drawings.
5) Have fun with the imagination stretching exercises.
6) Some grotesquery is sorely needed.
7) Forget about estimating distances and proportions at least on this blog. Why would you guys care about how technically accurate I am? It would probably just make you guys envious anyways.